And now, I love the plot of this story. The girl is lucky. The guy is unlucky. How they got their fates swopped. M I the lucky gal?
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Just My Luck
Caught Just My Luck. This show has been out for quite some time. Now then, I realised was from the same director of the movie "How to lose a guy in ten days?" This is the movie that Julynn and I caught it together and we loved it at that time.
And now, I love the plot of this story. The girl is lucky. The guy is unlucky. How they got their fates swopped. M I the lucky gal?
And now, I love the plot of this story. The girl is lucky. The guy is unlucky. How they got their fates swopped. M I the lucky gal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment