Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Air filled with Friends and Family's Love

TGIF. Shopping for Han's bday gift with Jamie and ling. We are so exhausted even was just for while. We got a white and black PUMA jacket and cute bear card for her . Hope she loves the gift from us. (I guess she will not dare to say she dun like. HAHA.)

Saturday. The day has comed. Woke up at 0700. Getting ready to send Junxian off. Andy fetched me to the airport. Our feelings are heavy. We are always saying about this day and it really come true. He is off to his studies at Perth. Many of his friend and family turned up. We went off to have our last breakfast with him at BK. Last min Photo taking to leave some memories behind. Standing outside the departure hall, his family starts to cry. He went off hugging each of us with tears. Everyone cant bear to see him leave as he is one of the wonderful friend we ever have. I controlled back my tears as I believed he is going to succeed in his studies over there. Deep down our hearts, we will miss him and wait for him to be back. Junx: Dun ever dare to break our promise. Else we nudge your MSN x1000000 times.

During the afternoon, met up with my sec buddy, Julynn for a talk at J8. I wanna thank her for being by my side when i "fell" to the lowest. It has been a long time that we have such a long hrs of talk. Even there were moments of silence, we were quietly thinking of our stuffs. It was a day of reflection of my r/s. I have overcome that. We ended our day with Mos burger to satisfy our stomach.

No comments: